Friday, August 27, 2010

I miss you

The sketch from Sasya's Sketches this week:
The color challenge from Curtain Call:

This weeks Tuesday Trigger - so light and airy so it inspired the theme of my card too.
You know, I received this package of My Mind's Eye papers in one of my CARDS magazine pub goodie boxes.  I have made so many cards and stuff with it and I love them all.  Funny thing is I probably would have never bought the set as they are not colors I normally use.  The stamps are from Lawn Fawn (banner) and Unity (sentiment).  Hard to tell in the picture but the banner is on foam squares.


15 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE those colors! What a sweet card! :)

Fleer said...

She's light and airy! very nice work))) Thank you for participating in SS # 25 and good luck!

Jamie Harder said...

This is SO cute!!!!

papertrails leaver said...

I think this is adorable! I like the banner stamp you used. Always a good thing when you find a love for new patterns/papers you wouldn't normally purchase.

Olga Averyanova said...

Pretty card! I like delicate colours you have used.
Thank you for playing with Sasya's Sketches :)

Dora said...

This is such a sweet card!

Jeanne said...

That's definitely one benefit to receiving kits and the like...the challenge to use something you wouldn't normally use. And in this case...you used them beautifully! Great job!!

Stacey Schafer said...

cute and fun mix of papers, Laurel! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

laterg8r said...

great colors, love those balloons :D

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love the colors and that banner.

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

This is super-cute, Laurel...love the banner with the birdies and the balloon!

Aimes said...

Such a fun card - that owl is super sweet! Love the sweet stitching on him to add feathery texture!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

B said...

Fab take on the sketch! :) So cute!

Evgenia said...

The card is sooo cute! Thanks for playing with us))

Susan R. Opel said...

Hey Laurel! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

01 09 10