Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's a Girl

The sketch this week from Card Patterns:

The inspiration from Off the Wall:

For my card I also incorporated the Paper Cutz challenge to include a monkey.  The striped paper is some old CTMH.  The cute little monkey is from Meljen's Designs called Monkey Toes isn't it so sweet?!   The polka dot paper is from The Cutting Cafe  I used the Pink Colored Mini Dots and printed on pink paper.  The banner is also from The Cutting Cafe it is the All Occasion Banner set.  I put the monkey's feet and nose on foam squares for some dimension.

19 comments:

liszha said...

Way to cute! Adorable!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely adorable! I love how you pieced that cute monkey and added depth with the foam squares. Terrific card!

Brenda said...

SO cute!! I love that banner set from Cutting Cafe. it's so versatile!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Awwww, super sweet! That monkey is adorable :>)

Karen B. said...

Oh goodness that has to be the sweetest monkey I've ever seen! Excellent treatment, great card.

Alanna said...

This is so sweet. I love how you've paper pieced the monkey. And seeing that oh so old CTMH paper really takes me back.

*Star said...

So super sweet! TFS and have a great day. :)

laterg8r said...

this is so darling - love the monkey :D

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Card Patterns. :)

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness- a pink polka dot monkey! I want one! :) Darling card!!

papertrails leaver said...

loving the monkey card! how cute she is!

Kathi Carlson said...

I love that pink monkey! Sweet, sweet card.

Cindy Lee said...

I never thought that pink monkey could be as cute as this one!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo adorable! That pink monkey is too cute and i love that big pink bow! :)

Dora said...

So very sweet!

farmhouse-story said...

this just makes me smile-adorable, laurel:)

Kristina said...

OMG....SUPER cute!!

Kim Wilson said...

Ahhhh this is FABULOUS Laurel!!! I love that monkey :) Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Jenny said...

Wonderful card Laurel, love it. thanks for playing at OTWC! :) :) :) :)

01 09 10