Monday, August 2, 2010

You Rocked it!

It is time for another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp Challenge and this time we challenge you to use your favorite embellishment - should be easy right?!
I used this weeks Diva Coffee Break Designs sketch (although it morphed a bit)


Here is my card.  I used Turntable Josh and paper pieced his outfit with some fun Cosmo Cricket Joyride papers.  The sentiment is from Unity.  Can you guess what my favorite embellishment is...?








... burlap string - were you right? I use it ALL the time!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool card Laurel! Love this :)

Unknown said...

Love those yummy fall looking colors. It almost makes me wish for Autumn. What a cute dude too.

Carla said...

Fun card & fun image!!

yyam said...

This is so cute! Love that image! :)

~amy~ said...

♥shut up♥ I think your Josh and my Chloe need to be set up on a blind date...hahaha...love it!

Dora said...

Cute and cool, how great!

Unknown said...

Great card, Laurel! Love these colors/patterns on Josh!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Mary Giles said...

This is fabulous. Love the paper piecing and the great paper patterns.

01 09 10