Friday, December 17, 2010

Joy block

I was asked to be a Guest DT over at The Studio Challenges blog.  The theme was Quick and Easy last minute Christmas projects.  I decided to make some more wooden blocks as they are just that, quick and easy!  I am just loving using these wooden blocks.  I think I will keep this one for myself.  The music background is from an old sheet music book that I picked up at our Free Store, love that!  The stamps are PTI and the sentiment is from my Mistletoe Slice cartridge.  The sad part is that I used up this paper ribbon and the last time I was at Michael's there wasn't any more.  I would love it if you left me some love at The Studio Challenges blog.



14 comments:

~amy~ said...

oooh...I love it....very fab!

farmhouse-story said...

love it, laurel:)

Karen B. said...

Very classic and elegant.

Alanna said...

What a great gift. The whole ensemble looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous.. love it :)

Dora said...

This is gorgeous!

Dora said...

This is gorgeous!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just lovely!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh so pretty!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Laurel this is fantastic I wish I could pop over much and let you know how terrific your work is but time is of little to no existence Waaah!

Carolyn said...

Love it!!

Jeanne said...

Laurel, I just LOVE what you do with these blocks! They are all so pretty and festive. Excellent work!! Makes me want to rush over to the lumber department and find some wood, so I can make some myself. I will definitely keep this in mind for next year!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

WOWZA! I love this.

1CardCreator said...

This is so pretty, who would have thought black and white and gray could look so festive! ~Diane

01 09 10