Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

So what do you do when you really have no mojo, this is your only night off and hubby asks if you can make him 15 cards for his staff...!  I didn't really feel like being in the craft room tonight... soo pooped.  However I made a few types and hubby liked this one best so then I started my assembly line and within an hour I had 15 of them made.  I couldn't say no.... have to justify all the purchases... especially with a new PTI release in a few days... giggle.  These fit the Jay Gee's Nook challenge:





15 comments:

Ann said...

Heehee! They're fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

Love this simple yet beautiful design - nice job on these!

Anonymous said...

wowee.. thats a lot of cards in an hour.. :)
Lovely design. Love it :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Yup, that is justification for something new! 15 cards in an hour. Wow! And so very pretty!!

Dora said...

Simple but ow so beautiful!

Jeanne said...

I'm so impressed that you were able to knock out 15 of these beauties in an hour. Wow!

~amy~ said...

Fab mass production!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOL! You definitely need to justify purchases and what a way to do it:>) One would never know that your mojo is lacking. Can't wait to see what you create next week ;~)

Alanna said...

These are gorgeous. I love the white ink sponged around the edges.

Anita Rex said...

Typical they wait until the last minute and when you actually need to craft you don't wanna! But what a great card set you made him! I really like the simple design made special with the bow and white ink!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful. I love 'em!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful cards, Laurel! Now I know partly why you make so much more than I do - a) you're a genius and b) you're fast.

Hugs!

farmhouse-story said...

looks lovely, laurel! love this stamp set!

Jay Gee said...

Wow, 15 in an hour - impressive! Beautiful cards Laurel. I love the bows and the white inked edges. Thank you for joining us at Jay Gee's.
:) Judith

Unknown said...

Hey Laurel, I had to laugh when I read this post. It works exactly the same here at my house ... thanks for playing along with us this month ... Ange

01 09 10