I have been the lucky recipient of this award a couple of times (from Lucy and Kim), thank you sweeties! So I am going to pass it on to Lea and Carla who inspire (and enable) me immensly with my Cricut, Amy who is the sweetest thing in blog land, Karla who creates beautiful CAS cards, Amy who just creates gorgeous creations with anything, and Theresa who inspires me daily.
Now for the list of ten things:
1) Although I would love to say it isn't, but my craft room is a mess
2) I have currently lost 25 pounds in the last 6 months and am working on another 10 -15
3) Danica just got her braces last week, pink and red for Valentine's
4) Danica's birthday is coming up - she is going to be 12 - my baby is growing up
5) Last night I sat in the living room and chatted with Jaimee, doesn't happen often as she is usually with friends - it was so nice to have her home for once!
6) Only just over a month until Jaimee and Jason leave for their Europe trip - Danica is excited as she knows in Spring Break I'll recover and repaint a chair for her room (zebra print)
7) I signed up to do a 10K run in April - never done one before. In the fall I did my first 8K.
8) You know I hate cooking
9) I love Friday afternoons, coming home to my clean house - my housekeeper is awesome
10) I think I have to go in to the school again today - I hate having to go in on weekends but it just makes my week go so much better!