Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fishing with Grandpa


I love this sketch from Papercraft Star so I had to play:


In my March Kit from Your Scrapbook Stash, along with the Teresa Collins Posh papers I was sent some of the yummy Sweetly Smitten papers from Sassafras Lass, which are so pretty and girly too, love them.  I actually never thought I would use them with a fishing layout but the colors were perfect for scrapping this picture of Jaimee taken a few years ago.  I cut the fish with the Making Memories Bon Appetit cartridge and the clouds are with a Spellbinders die.  I also have some Elle's Studio and Shabby Chic Crafts journaling tags and some SRM Design Stickers.

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta fun layout...love the colors!

Karen Pedersen said...

Love it! Love the titles, the colors,and the pennants!

Hanlie said...

Lovely! So original :)

teacher jessy said...

That is lovely! I am loving all ur pastel looking layouts. You rocked them hard ;)

lynn said...

just awesome, laurel!

BananaStamper said...

I agree, these are fab papers - I love any papers that have lines and/or print these days. Oh,and music notes, I buy almost anything with music notes! lol Turns out these papers did work well with your fishing shot, but I agree, who'd a thunk it?!

Dora said...

This is a beautiful lo, lovely colors!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous layout, Laurel. The papers are great for sure, but that photo is precious! Great memory capture!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

The fish on the 'line' just cracked me up - what a darling layout you have done here !! I always look forward to seeing what you will bring to Papercraft Star, Laurel !!

C Stephens said...

What a wonderful layout Laurel. The fish line is fantastic. So glad you took part in this week's challenge!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Adorable layout. Love the clouds and the color. So nice to see you playing with us at Papercraft Star. :)

01 09 10