Monday, August 8, 2011

Make a Wish Kaylee

Since it is a birthday kind of day I decided to whip up a birthday tag before I headed out on my run.  I used this week's sketch from Twisted Sketches:
I did a bit of coloring with my copics so I am also entering this into the Embellish Magazine Challenge:


The twist is edge and I decided to go off the edge of the tag.  I have used some Basic Grey paper and stickers along with a Some Odd Girl image (Balloon Kaylee), a bit of twine from The Twinery and it is done.  I am throwing my hat in for the Guest DT at SOG, so my fingers are crossed.  I used my Cricut - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More to cut the tag.

14 comments:

Roxy said...

Oooh, I love how you coloured her, and I love the twine!

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely adorable, Laurel!

Danni said...

This is so cute!! Wonderful tag!

Jay Gee said...

Love your take on both sketches - gorgeous tag :)

Jenny said...

Lovely card!
The thing that your card stands on.
What's it called? I'm so looking for a thing like that, it's perfect when you photo your cards.

//Jenny/e.j.m

http://jennys-kreativasida.bloggagratos.se

Rachel Wohrlin said...

So fun! As always, you did a marvelous job.

lynn said...

love the twine on the balloons-cute!

Brenda said...

Boy is this bright and cute!

Nicole said...

beautiful tag! wonderful coloring job! thanks for joining us this week at twisted sketches :)

Karen B. said...

What a fun tag! I like seeing what people create that can work for teenage girls, as I have two nieces in need of a birthday card soon!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

ack, totally rockin'.

lisa a.

Linda said...

Great tag! Love your take on this week's twist! Thanks for playing along with Twisted Sketches!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a cute tag! Thanks for taking on our Coloring Color Trends Challenge!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!

01 09 10