Sunday, October 2, 2011

Batty in Love

I have a bunch of stuff to do around the house today but I wanted to play in my craft room first since I didn't get in there last night.  I really like the Sweet Sunday Sketch:


For my card I used my Fancy Pants October 31st paper.  I played along with the Stampin' Royalty challenge - KISS, Lea's challenge - Halloween card with stamping and the Fancy Pants Friday challenge - card.  I used my Falling For You stamp set from Paper Smooches and some twine from The Twinery.  Now truth be told if I was to give this to hubby it should really say "You Drive me Batty" ;)

10 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

fab batty card Laurel!

Lea L. said...

This is adorable, Laurel! I love the spiderweb border, and that cute bat and punny sentiment!! Thanks for joining in on my Halloween challenge!!

Bananastamper said...

Fangtabulous Laurel! Super cute! I agree, if I were making one for hubby, it would say "you drive me batty!" I do have a stamp that says "you drive me bananas!" tee hee hee
Sounds like you had a good day yesterday even if you didn't make it into your craft room. I just got in and cleaned up from the garden & yard work, time to scrap!!!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

SO CUTE! I love that stamp and your use of that sketch is wonderful. Thanks for playing with SR this week!

Alanna said...

This is just too darling.

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

Love that loopy twine for that super cute bat! Fabulous card.

Brenda said...

What great colors - love the bat!

lynn said...

way too cute:) love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOL! Poor hubby! ;)
Fabulous card, Laurel! I love that Paper Smooches set.

Jeanne said...

Hee, hee, this is so cute! And I giggled at your hubby's anticipated response. You've been busy and I've really enjoyed all the projects you've shared.