Monday, October 31, 2011

Winning Follower is...

Happy Halloween everyone!  Hope you have a great day.  I know I will be pooped at the end of the day.  A classroom full of excited grade ones always wears me out ;)  Looking forward to seeing the trick or treaters tonight though.

Now for some fun news:

Woo hoo, I reached 600 followers!  Thank you everyone!  So through Random Number, here is the winning follower:


That winner is:  isay!  Congrats to you! Please email me with your mailing information and I will get that out to you as soon as possible.  

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOORAY for 600 followers:) Congrats to your winner!

And WELCOME back to the RCC:) LOOOOOOOOOVE this little gift bag! What a gorgeous set of papers and the stamping...LOVE! LOVE your burlap and jute twine! OHHHH! LOVE:)

01 09 10