Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wedding ensemble

I interrupt this holiday schedule for some more non holiday items.  I have used the Queen of Quirk Lucky Duck collection, available at Jessica Sprague.  This paper is just beautiful!  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy to cut out the pillow box and flowers.  The ribbon is some Olive Vintage Seam Binding available at Ribbon Carousel.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. This also went together so easily using my Glue Lines and Glue Dots.  I love that the Glue Dots come in sooo many different sizes! 


a close up.

I also wanted to remind you that Jessica Sprague also has a sale on.  The annual holiday sale  35% off, such a good time to stock up on some of the digital items you may have been eyeing.  There is even some of the new Echo Park collections available!






I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots Design Team.




8 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

WOW, Laurel! What a gorgeous set! Really. Just gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

super duper gorgeous laurel!

Brenda said...

ARen't the 3-D elements fun on the cartridge? This set is beautiful!!

Angi Barrs said...

What a gorgeous set. I love those flowers. :)

farmhouse-story said...

these are so precious, laurel! i LOVE your flowers and fab color combo!

Suzanne said...

SO stunning, Laurel! I love everything about this, especially the color combo.

Dora said...

how beautiful is this, so romantic!

Anonymous said...

stunning!

01 09 10