Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birthday Party Favors

I combined a couple of DT assignments for this projects... love when I can do that ;)  For this month at Jessica Sprague I am to work with the Samantha Walker collection.  I chose this Cuckoo 4 U Chocolate  collection and the matching solids for this project.  I cut the little boxes and numbers with the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge and the banner with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I assembled everything using the Glue Lines and Glue Dots.  The stamp is from PTI.  I thought these would make cute little party favors for a Little Girl Party.  There is also a sneak peek of something, just can't say what yet...;)





I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots Design Team.

7 comments:

Sara I. said...

Fit for a princess - love the bling!! Gorgeous project :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Such fun and adorable party favors! So fabulous!

Unknown said...

DARLING!

Mara Campbell said...

So cute! I love the birthday flags!

papertrails leaver said...

These are adorable!

farmhouse-story said...

cute-love the little roses!

Stella said...

Cute and gorgeous; I love the roses and the border on top of the boxes or how do you call them; forgive me my horrible english!). Gorgeous colors too!

01 09 10