Friday, January 27, 2012

Family

I wanted to ink up my new Unity KOTM and I really liked this sketch from Deconstructed Sketch:



For my card I used my Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pack from Momenta, I love this paper pack, the colors are so fun and cheery.  The cloud has been layered for dimension.  The twine is from The Twinery and is available at Ribbon Carousel.  I am also playing along with the Unity Friends With Flair, which I haven't done in awhile.


Picture of Kit of the Month SUBSCRIPTION {HEART & SOUL - January 2012}}

18 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm a sucker for cloud stamps/dies. great layout and love the colors scheme!

Bananastamper said...

So fun! Love these paper and your little house!

Jen M said...

This is so cute! Love the bright colors!

TesaB said...

This is so sweet. Wondeful happy colors, love the house!!!!!

Dora said...

what a happy card!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet scene and sentiment. Those clouds are fab.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

All of the cheerful colors just make you want to smile!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this!

Jeanne said...

This is such a cheerful card! There you go again, mixing patterns and coming up with a winner. GREAT job!

Crystal said...

Very pretty card, love the colors!

Emily Keaton said...

Look at all of that fantastic patterned paper! I love your sweet design. :)

jennifer mitten said...

What an adorable quilt-y creation!

ddazzled71 said...

Wow I love this cute creation! Such a wonderful take on the sketch and a great use of the KOTM Stamps and your colours are so pretty!

JPScraps said...

Wonderful card. I love your mix of papers.

Mara Campbell said...

Cute card, I love the house!

~Tammy~ said...

A lot of fantastic elements! A terrific card for sure!

Anonymous said...

This is darn fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I have recently started a blog, the information you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
i.Sound Portable Power Max 8,000 mAh for iPod, iPad, iPad2, iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry

01 09 10