Friday, January 27, 2012

Family

I wanted to ink up my new Unity KOTM and I really liked this sketch from Deconstructed Sketch:



For my card I used my Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pack from Momenta, I love this paper pack, the colors are so fun and cheery.  The cloud has been layered for dimension.  The twine is from The Twinery and is available at Ribbon Carousel.  I am also playing along with the Unity Friends With Flair, which I haven't done in awhile.


Picture of Kit of the Month SUBSCRIPTION {HEART & SOUL - January 2012}}

18 comments:

Barb said...

i'm a sucker for cloud stamps/dies. great layout and love the colors scheme!

Bananastamper said...

So fun! Love these paper and your little house!

Jen said...

This is so cute! Love the bright colors!

TesaB said...

This is so sweet. Wondeful happy colors, love the house!!!!!

Dora said...

what a happy card!

Julie E said...

Such a sweet scene and sentiment. Those clouds are fab.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

All of the cheerful colors just make you want to smile!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this!

Jeanne said...

This is such a cheerful card! There you go again, mixing patterns and coming up with a winner. GREAT job!

Crystal said...

Very pretty card, love the colors!

Emily Keaton said...

Look at all of that fantastic patterned paper! I love your sweet design. :)

jennifer mitten said...

What an adorable quilt-y creation!

Danie May said...

Wow I love this cute creation! Such a wonderful take on the sketch and a great use of the KOTM Stamps and your colours are so pretty!

JPScraps said...

Wonderful card. I love your mix of papers.

Mara Campbell said...

Cute card, I love the house!

~Tammy~ said...

A lot of fantastic elements! A terrific card for sure!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

This is darn fantastic!

Bruce L.Sims said...

I have recently started a blog, the information you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
i.Sound Portable Power Max 8,000 mAh for iPod, iPad, iPad2, iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry