Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Inspired By #5

Just a reminder that you have one more day to get your entries in for the Inspired By Challenge.  Challenge details are here.

For my project this week, I chose to do a layout.  I used the Winter Wonderland papers  available from Jessica Sprague to scrap a photo of one of my guilty pleasures... my Starbuck's Latte's.  Over the holidays I really enjoy the Caramel Brule Latte.  I cut the title with my Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge and used the negative of the words rather than the letters, I like how this looks.  The Snowflakes are cut using my Winter Lace Cricut Cartridge.  The stickers are SRM Stickers and I have used a Word Flashcard from Pretty Little Studio and a Journal Tag from Elle's Studio.  Finally all finished off with some Caribbean Twine from The Twiney.


5 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

i just love this layout-my kind of girl...a starbucks girl :)

sarabeth

Amy Moore said...

I love how your layout turned out, and how clever to use the negative cut for the title!

Audrey Pettit said...

This color combo has my heart singing! What a gorgeous page, Laurel!

Alanna said...

I absolutely love this layout. Just wonderful.

Janice said...

Wonderful layout!

01 09 10