Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just Buzzin by

I am having fun making some Fun and Cute cards with The Alley Way stamps!  This is another one using the Priceless Joy stamp set, isn't that bee cute!  I have mounted him on foam squares for dimension.  The flying trail is from a PTI stamp set and I printed the saying up with my computer.  Finally, tied off with some Honeydew Twine from The Twinery.  Now be sure to head on over to The Alley Way blog as my card is there along with some other DT creations.

12 comments:

Carla said...

Adorable!!

Glenda J said...

Super cute!

Brandi said...

This is so adorable! I love the trail that the bee leaves and congrats on the new DT!

Lisa Lara said...

Very cute Laurel. I love the grass!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOO cute! LOVE that bee and the little green strip with the twine--you rock:) Congrats on the new DT!!!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable!

Karen B. said...

So super cute! And congrats on the Nikki Sivils DT!

Mara Campbell said...

Very cute little bee!!

Alanna said...

This is just too cute.

Kathy Martin said...

Too cute! Love that bee! :)

Janice said...

Stinkin cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable! Love that little bee and the fun sentiment. Really like the long thin shape and the grass you created, too.

01 09 10