Friday, January 6, 2012

Love These Girls

I really liked this sketch at Pretty Little Studio so I had to play along.


I just got my Fancy Pants Love Story collection yesterday and I couldn't wait to use it!  I took this picture of my girls on Christmas Day and am proud of myself for 'going outside the box' and not scrapping it with Christmas paper, LOL!  I have also used some Pretty Little Studio Flashcards, some SRM Stickers and some Charcoal Twine from The Twinery.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy to cut the pennant and my Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge to cut the hearts.




ETA: this layout was showcased on the Oh My Crafts Facebook Page!



8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laurel, I love it...love all the details!

Jeanne said...

Excellent layout. I'm always awed by your ability to mix and match so many patterns and have it look great. Your girls are adorable!

Alanna said...

Great layout. Everything looks so well put together.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Woww!! another beautiful layout. you're very talented, your cards and layout all are fabulous!

Unknown said...

This layout feels like a favorite quilt. Love it!

Roxy said...

Love the look of this page, especially the mix of colours!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable page. Love the twine!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your feature--your girls are so sweet!

01 09 10