Monday, January 23, 2012

Shabby Dream frame


For the Lessology challenge we are asking for some Floral Delight.  Fabric blooms? Paper flowers? Delight us with your spectacular floral creations!


I took this garage sale frame

And made it into this.  The stencilled fabric (stencil cut with my Home Accents Cricut cartridge) was a scrap piece that I had.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the flowers, wrinkled them and inked them and the vintage binding.


Be sure to head on over to the Lessology blog to see what the others have created and I would love to see you play along.



11 comments:

itsallrosi said...

this came out great!

I got the prize from Inspired By. love it! thanks so much!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous transformation, Laurel! Love the soft and feminine shabby chic look to this. The flowers and ribbon treatment are stunning, and I adore the whitewash finish.

Karen B. said...

Wow, what an amazing and beautiful transformation.

Angi Barrs said...

What a gorgeous transformation. Love those flowers. :)

Unknown said...

You are a genius at making old things new again. Love it!

Annette Allen said...

looks awesome...great idea..

~amy~ said...

wonderful transformation!

Anonymous said...

brilliant!

yyam said...

Such a beautiful frame Laurel....I'm sure it looks great in your home! :)

Janice said...

Turned out gorgeous!

farmhouse-story said...

you make the cutest flowers! love this!

01 09 10