Thursday, January 5, 2012

You Rock

I got back into the card making groove tonight and had fun making a couple of cards (one is for our upcoming Wee Memories challenge).

For this card I used this Deconstructed Sketch:

For my card I used the Echo Park Happy Days paper and elements.  What a fun collection this one is!  I also incorporated the Some Odd Girl challenge - bling - 2 kinds (I have a gem brad and it is hard to tell but I painted her shoes with some Smooch paint for some glimmer).  I have used the Dancin Kaylee for this fun card.


11 comments:

Brenda said...

This card is so stinkin' CUTE!

Dora said...

I love it love it! Great!!!!

~amy~ said...

this rocks:)

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card, so colorful!

Jen Shults said...

Laurel this is really cute! Love that Odd Girl stamp!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Chris_P said...

Really cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl this week!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh - so super cute!! LOVE all the fun papers and colors!! Gorgeous - thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
Hugs,
M

Ginger said...

I love your card! If you check out my blog, you will find a card that I did last week that was a get well card using Happy Days paper. I just love this paper! You did an awesome job coloring too!

Anonymous said...

this card rocks!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is such a cute & fun card, Laurel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Some Odd Girl! :)

Robin McK said...

Hey Laurel!
Awesome card - love that image, and great use of the bling! Thanks for playing at Some Odd Girl!

01 09 10