Monday, February 6, 2012

Nikki Sivils Beatrice


Sorry for all the posts today.  I am at home sick.  I have a sore throat, a bit of a headache and can hardly talk.  However, I was able to play in my craft room for a bit... although I think it is time for a nap now.

There is a DT call at Stuck Sketches for card designers and although I am not going to apply, I really like the sketch so I had to play with it.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Nikki Sivils collections to play with, but in the meantime I thought I might as well, make my way through my stash.  I dug out the Beatrice Collection to make a couple of cards. The buttons on the tree are from PTI and CTMH, the grass was cut with my Plantin Schoolbook cricut cartridge and the twine is May Arts.



While the paper was still out, I whipped up this card for the There She Goes challenge - Negative Die Cuts.  The cloud die is from PTI and the stamps are from the Under the Weather set by TSG.    The center panel is mounted on foam tape for dimensioin, a shadowbox type of thing.




11 comments:

Christa said...

This is a wonderful set of cards. I am sad you aren't feeling well though! Maybe crafting and a nap will turn things around! :o)

Annette Allen said...

sooooooo cute...great fun cards...

lauren bergold said...

oof, you NEVER have to apologize to me for posting EXTRA laurely goodness! and these cards are just sooooooooooo cute, no wonder you are an ♥EAGER BEAVER♥!!! :)

ps: get well soon!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute!

farmhouse-story said...

such cute critter cards!

Karen B. said...

If I were sick and got this cute card, I would totally be better in a second. How CUTE! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Brenda said...

Very cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute cute cute!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Beatrice! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, Laurel. I'm so sorry to hear you are sick. I'm impressed you have the energy to both create and post! These cards a flipping adorable. Feel better soon.

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so sorry to hear you're sick, Laurel! Hope you feel better soon. LOVE your fun cards. Those little beavers are just the cutest things, and I adore the scenes you made on both. Just a complete burst of sunshine these are!

Lisa Arana said...

heehee, too adorable. love little critters.

Hope you feel better soon, it stinks to be sick. :(

01 09 10