Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You Nailed it!

The new Paper Crafts Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters is available for purchase:



I was very fortunate to have been asked to submit to this publication and then I had 5 projects picked up for it!  I definitely did a happy dance!  For this card I used my Fancy Pants Off to School collection (pretty much used up now... I love this collection) to make a congratulation type of card.  I used the Alphadot stamp set by Paper Smooches to create my sentiment.  I am going to enter this in the Paper Smooches April Guest Designer search.

I can't wait to get my issue in the mail and see what the other designers came up with!



14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeee your card!! LOVING the stars on the banner and loveeeeee the nails!!

Brenda said...

Congratulations!!!!

Carla said...

Wow Laurel! That's amazing!! Congrats!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats!!! :>)
What a cool card with the nails!!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! On both the card AND the publication!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats! Awesome card, love the nails and the sentiment!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations, Laurel! How exciting! Love your fun card. The banner and stars are adorable, and I so love the actual nails with that sentiment.

Annette Allen said...

that is awesome...congratulations..

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! Congrats! 5 published. Amazing! You rock.

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats Laurel!! I love how you used nails right on the card, very fun!

Rose said...

congrats girl :)
love your fun "nailed" card!!!

Lisa Arana said...

what a fun theme for a card!

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats on your pub! Love the nails. :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

YaHoo!!!! SO very proud of you Laurel! Well deserved - and just awesome! HUGS!

01 09 10