Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Teaching notebook


I hadn't posted my Inspired By project from last week here so I thought I would put it up today.

For my project I created a Back to School notebook for myself.  Always handy to have one just for jotting down ideas from staff meetings and such.  I have used a mixture of Jillibean Soup papers and elements (Grandma's Lima Bean, Winter Tortellini & Spinach, Soup Staples) and I cut the apple with my Cricut.  I have also used some May Arts Jute Twine and Printed Twill, don't you love that all of this is available at theRibbon Carousel... including the collection pack - one stop shopping!  Finally, the small apple die that I used for the negative strip is from PTI and the tab die is from My Favorite Things.





11 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this great project!!!

Barbara said...

I have been visiting your blog. What amazing projects. I love that your are creating for yourself. Since I am a retired teacher, I understand that your classroom is your second home! This clipboard idea is wonderful!! Love the backpacks that you designed too. Think I will make some of these for my granddaughter's teacher. You have inspired me!! Have a wonderful school year. Hugs

dstandard said...

What a fabulous teacher gift! Love this!

TesaB said...

Such a gorgeous and creative way to enlighten staff meetings! It's fab!

Beckie said...

Great notebook.

Be blessed, Beckie

Rose said...

cute!!!
the best part of school was shopping for new supplies :) still love to get new "office" supplies today!!

Rose said...

cute!!!
the best part of school was shopping for new supplies :) still love to get new "office" supplies today!!

1CardCreator said...

What a beautiful notebook!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! I love love love the apples!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this!

Lisa Arana said...

what a fabulous little notebook! love the papers and back to school theme.

01 09 10