Friday, October 12, 2012

Eek Kleenex cover

I was playing around with my Silhoutte and the new Tricks and Treats papers from Pebbles.  I LOVE this Halloween line and have been having fun with it (more to come, hehehe)!  For this project, I decided to cover a plastic kleenex box cover that I picked up at a garage sale.  I think it looks much better... now I just have to remember to buy the kleenex - we only have the long boxes hanging around!  This is for the Unique Crafters Challenge - Halloween.

15 comments:

TesaB said...

It looks great! Super FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous altered project! You did a great job! Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Cissy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeee the spider and the web!!!

1CardCreator said...

Great idea, looks fabulous!

Annette Allen said...

oh yeah this is way too fun...love it

Brenda said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love that spider and his web!

Rose said...

super cute :)
happy weekend girl :)

Els said...

this is a fun project! would almost love to have a cold in your house ;)

Theresa said...

What a fabulous project!! Love it.

Dora said...

This is awesome!! I love it!

Jeanne said...

Golly, this is terrific! Great idea for decorating all over for Halloween.

Alanna said...

Super cute -- what a clever idea.

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, how fun! Love it!

Katy said...

This is so cute!! Great spider and papers!

Kimberly said...

EEK is right...super fab design and papers..thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge this month

01 09 10