Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project Life Week 9

I am heading out for the day to go with my mom to a play in Nanaimo with my mom (directed by Lesley Croghan!)  I am looking forward to it.

Before I did though I wanted to post my Week 9 Project Life pages.  I used my Macho Macho Soup collection by Jillibean Soup (one of my all time favorites and I will be sad when I have none left).  I also have incorporated some of the new Jillibean die cuts, and corrugated cuts, some CTMH, Technique Tuesday and MFT stamps.  The dies are from MFT and finally a Silhouette die cut and a bit of Twine.  Since there is always a lot of Dr. Suess things around right now I called my week "in a people house".





5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee your PL pages!! LOVING the papers you used!!!

yyam said...

Looking good! Love the colours here!

Jeanne said...

Awesome pages, Laurel. Great mix of fun and serious...sorry about your doggie, hope he's getting better!! Love all the tidbits you've added to make it even more fun to see and read.

Audrey Pettit said...

Man, I am LOVING your Project Life pages, Laurel!!

Unknown said...

I wish I could genie blink myself an album like you are making. Priceless!

01 09 10