Saturday, May 11, 2013

What I love about summer

Well truth be told... my favorite season is spring - I love the warm temperatures and flowers such as tulips and lilacs.  However, being a teacher there are some things I do like about summer (besides the heat - not a fan of really hot sun) LOL.  Anyhow, I have a summer themed card today using Echo Park's new A Perfect Summer Collection.  I love the fun chipboard pieces that coordinate with this paper.  Very fun.  I have also added a bit of Divine Twine.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! LOVING those colors!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..love the summer theme..

Jay Gee said...

So fun Laurel, just what summer is all about :)

Jeanne said...

Very fun card, Laurel. The colors are so happy. I agree about the heated part of summer, but one cannot argue against the relaxation part, right? Thanks for sharing your great card!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Laurel! Wonderful card - I grinned when I spotted the bottle of sunscreen in the photo - you are so artistic! It's perfect with the color theme of your card, too, or perhaps it the other way around. I'm a sucker for flip-flops! Hugs!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a cute card! I love any season that is more warm than cold! LOL!!!

01 09 10