Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Whip it up Wednesday

I am up on the Pebbles Blog with a Whip it up Wednesday - has to be made in 30 minutes or less.  I just squeaked these out in that time - simple birthday and just because cards - not a lot of layering, no sewing.  Super quick and easy - I could get used to this ;)  A couple of them will be used for some boys in my class.

I used the Party with Amy Locurto collection and the Accent and Phrase stickers along with a bit of Divine Twine, some Papertrey Ink stamps and a Technique Tuesday stamp.


Be sure to head on over to the Pebbles Blog to see what the other DT members have created for you.

8 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Love these Laurel, especially the sentiments. ~Diane

Annette said...

hehe how totally fun... these are adorable..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!

~amy~ said...

super cute!

Dora said...

How cute!!!!

Jeanne said...

Such fun cards and how great that it didn't take too long to create them.

Karen Pedersen said...

Cuteness! I love superhero stuff.

Audrey Pettit said...

These are just toooo cute!

01 09 10