Friday, July 19, 2013

Fifteen

I took these photos of Danica the other day and couldn't wait to scrap them.  I used the Kate & Company collection by My Mind's Eye (a bit from each collection) along with some SMAK kits by Unity (Cre-ate and Now & Then).  I cut the title with my Silhouette, and the frame and vellum arrows are cut with my Cricut.  I had some gold washi (from Cute Tape) sitting in my stash for a couple of years and today seemed like a good day to try using it ;)  Finally, I tucked in a few of the May and June kit items from Elle's Studio and  the kraft tags and 'you' sticker are both from Jillibean Soup




I am playing along with this months sketch challenge at My Mind's Eye.

I am also playing along with the Friend's With Flair over at the Unity Blog.

26 comments:

Linda said...

this super cute..

Tracy said...

Stunning layout Laurel...adore all the elements and how cool is that washi tape..love!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Ruby said...

This layout is beautiful. One of my favourites for sure.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the design!!!

Gaylynn said...

Stunning lo art. Beautiful green and yellow detail. Fabulous work! :)

ddazzled71 said...

Fabulous page and gorgeous photos. I just love the big chevron background.

Julie Odil said...

Fantastic work, Laurel. I love the papers you chose.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Beautiful LO and gorgeous pictures!

Meredith said...

Wow, this is really neat! I can't wait for my baby girl to come visit so that I can take more pictures, too!

Angeline Choo said...

The sketch is complicated and your take on it is great!! Love it!

Jeanne said...

Wow! What a fantastic layout, Laurel. I know I probably say that about each layout you share, but if it's true, one should say it, right? Danica is such a beautiful young lady and you've shown her off wonderfully. Great job using that interesting sketch!

LauraEva said...

wow---really great! Would you mind if I 'lift' this??

Rose said...

beautiful layout my friend :)

Ashley Horton said...

So cute, Laurel!! Love that Chevron paper for the background and you did an awesome job with the Sketch!!

Tameko said...

Fabulous layout....Luv all the little details!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous page - don't you love it when you can get them to finally sit still and let you take a few pictures - it gets so hard when they get older to have them pose for you! Beautifully done!

Corrie said...

Really cute great job

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous layout! ~Diane

itsallrosi said...

beautiful page!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lovely layout , and a beautiful subject.

Rachel said...

what a gorgeous page! you rocked the sketch! love all the shiny details :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Beejay said...

Fabulous layout! Love it!

Miwa said...

Fantastic layout! :)

JPScraps said...

The layout is amazing!!

Unknown said...

Cute kiddo. Cute take on the sketch. Cute chevrons.

Cathy said...

love it! so much going on, love all the details!

01 09 10