Saturday, July 20, 2013

Live Life Fully

I was up on the Unity Blog the other day with this little project that I created to sit on my craft desk.  I thought I would share here to give more information on it.  I used the Echo Park Here and Now collection (one of my favorites!).  the enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.  I also used the Roxanne Fashionista, along with a sentiment from the June SMAK kit, which I cut apart and finally the SheArt Print Texture stamp which I stamped with white on some black 'chalkboard' paper.  The arrow is cut using a Die from Hampton Arts that coordinates with some new Echo Park stamps... yes a sneak peek!  


I used my Silhouette to cut a sunburst card from vellum.  I then stitched it to the background paper.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo beautiful!!!!

Michelle said...

What a fun card! The colors are fabulous!

Alanna said...

This is so fun!

Rose said...

awesomeness :)

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome card Laurel!! Love the touch of enamel dots!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super RAD card, girl!! :)

1CardCreator said...

What a fabulous inspiration piece! Love all the details too. ~Diane

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, the sunburst is SO cool! Love this!

Unknown said...

Fun stitching!

01 09 10