Thursday, July 25, 2013

Live Life Fully

This is my second post for today, if you are here for the Unity Blog Hop please scroll down or click here.

It is Sketchy Thursday time over at Elle's Studio and as always I love the sketch!  I used the Saltwater collection along (to see which pieces, head on over to the Elle's Studio Blog).  The sketch was perfect for these photos I took when we were camping last week.  I have also used some My Favorite Things Dies and a Unity Stamp (Epic Moments)




Here is the sketch, now be sure to head on over to Elle's Studio to play along!



8 comments:

Alanna said...

What a great layout. I love the photos.

Unknown said...

Awesome layout, AWESOME pics!

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the Sketch Laurel, and love those pics!

yyam said...

Nicely done! Love your pictures!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful layout with gorgeous photos. Wow! The colors accent the silhouettes wonderfully.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! SO gorgeous! Absolutely LOVE that large photo and love how you layered and designed on the empty spaces. Totally eye catching and fun!

1CardCreator said...

Looks fabulous! ~Diane

~amy~ said...

super fabulous layout...love the pictures!

01 09 10