Monday, July 22, 2013

Make the Time

I am mostly caught up with DT projects so I played just for fun.  I dug out my Tell Your Story collection by Teresa Collins.  I also inked up a Donna Downey stamp by Unity that I have had for awhile and never inked up.  I stamped on the background paper, then covered it with vellum and paper pieced part of the flower and stamped the sentiment. I then added a few sequins from Simon Says, some gold washi from Cute Tape and some Teresa Collins twine.  A CAS card just because.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely lovely, Laurel. Wonderful sentiment. Great colors.

Annette Allen said...

pretty card.

Alanna said...

That flower is darling and the vellum is the perfect touch.

Karen Pedersen said...

What a fun card and modern feeling stamp.

1CardCreator said...

How fun! love it! ~Diane

Rose said...

yay for fun time play :)

beautiful card my friend!!

01 09 10