Monday, July 15, 2013

Sleigh Ride in July

With CHA just around the corner I know that there is going to be a lot of new stuff I am going to 'need' thus I figured I better break into some of the supplies I have hoarded.  Today I am using my Crate Paper Sleigh Ride to create a couple of cards - I always need a lot of Christmas cards so it is good to start early.


On this first one I have also used a Be Merry tag from Elle's Studio and the twine is from The Twinery.

I really love how this one turned out.  I used a PTI die and some May Arts twine.

I am linking to the Merry Monday July Challenge.


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous! LOVING that Santa!!!

Alanna said...

These are fabulous. Love them both.

Unknown said...

Love the vintage/retro feeling of these cards!

Ashley Horton said...

Love these, Laurel!

Lesley said...

Love these Laurel, the colours and your designs are pretty! I need to take a closer look at this paper. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Both these cards are wonderful Laurel, I love these colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

Oh, wow, Laurel! These really remind me of childhood Christmas! Thanks so much for bringing back that memory and sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Rose said...

love the stocking banner :)

01 09 10