Sunday, August 11, 2013

Love You

I thought I would share my second page that I created for Elle's Studio this month.  This was another page that helped me journal about what we were going through.  My youngest daughter and I spent a couple of days basically just sitting in our living room, talking, crying and being emotionally exhausted.  When I saw her sleeping in the chair, it just summed it all up for us at that time.  I have the journaling written on a large journal tag, hidden behind the photos.  I used the Saltwater Paper Collection and Frames (both of which are still on sale today!) as well as some tags from the You and Me Collection.  I cut the large title and circle background with my Silhouette, punched some butterflies out of vellum and a circle element out of cork.  Finally added a bit of stamping using the July Layers of Life as well as the Sweet & Sour Soup set both by Unity.





Now today is your last day to take advantage of the Saltwater Sale over at Elle's Studio so don't wait! (click on photo)


Now due to a server issue, the introductory price of the August kit has been extended!  So if you haven't gotten yours yet, now is the time! click on photo


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is so touching and beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the title and those precious photos!!!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful layout.

Monique Liedtke said...

Such a beautiful page! and this photo just says it all .... :(

Cathy said...

gorgeous page, hope things are getting better for you! hugs!

Rose said...

sweet page :)

yyam said...

Such a sweet page! I love how you framed the photo and your title work!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the circles and the heart. Super fun page.

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful Laurel! Love the layered photos and the use of the frame! And the circles are a perfect touch to your page!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so beautiful!

01 09 10