Thursday, November 7, 2013

A couple of cards

I am up on the Hampton Arts Blog today with a couple of cards.

For this first one I used the Find Your Wings and Fly -Up and Away collection by My Mind's Eye along with a Hampton Arts stamp and May Arts Twine.


For my second card I used the Cold Cucumber Soup collection by Jillibean Soup along with the Hampton Arts Coordinating stamps.  The Twine is from The Twinery and the arrow clip is from Freckled Fawn.

Now be sure to head on over to the Hampton Arts Blog to see what the other designers have for you.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the beautiful flowers on the first! Great cards!

Alanna said...

What gorgeous cards. I love the flowers on the first one and all the elements on the second.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeee the colors and those flowers on the first one!!!!

Rose said...

awesome cards girl :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the different color schemes on these cards, Laurel!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous cards, Laurel! You always add so much amazing detail and layers! Love both of these to pieces!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty cards, Laurel. I like the vintage feel of the first one, with those pretty flowers. On the second one, I really like the blues, texture in the man and woman and that large you and me. It all works together splendidly!

01 09 10