Saturday, November 16, 2013

A couple of mailable Christmas cards

I figured it was time to dehoard my Christmas Cheer paper by Lily Bee.  I loved this last year when it came out but I just couldn't bring myself to break into it.  I still absolutely love it, the prints and the colors.  I dug it out to play along with the Lily Bee sketch and then decided to make a couple of cards (mailable ones too - now that I have finally met so many of my cousins - yes I said finally - my Christmas card list has grown).  I also played along with the Seize the Sketch challenge.



The sketch from Seize the Sketch:


12 comments:

Bananastamper said...

oooh, I agree - fab papers! Love the vintage feel. Fun sketches - hmmm may have to give these a try!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the 25 tag and the Santa paper!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

such festive cards, Laurel! love teh strips and those offset circles! thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

Michelle said...

Wonderful Christmas cards!

Jeanne said...

Well gosh, Laurel, I can sure see why you loved this paper so. It works into some pretty awesome cards! Both of them make me smile. Not only are the colors great, your embellishments add a wonderful texture. Those sequins are neat!

Alanna said...

Super cute cards and yeah for mailable Christmas cards.

Beverley said...

Stunning! Hugs Bev x

Ashley Horton said...

Very cute use of the Lily Bee collection, Laurel! And great takes on both sketches!

~amy~ said...

Laurel, these are awesome!
Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

Lisa H. said...

totally fun, Laurel. looove those polka dots with the sequin accents.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love that paper collection. Your cards are fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

June Houck said...

Yum yum yummy! I always love Laurel Seabrook cards!!!

01 09 10