Friday, November 22, 2013

Altered Christmas Gift Bag

It is sketch week up on the My Mind's Eye blog and I was asked to use the sketch to create something other than a card or layout.  I decided to create a Christmas Gift Bag.using the Vintage Christmas collection.  I used pretty much all scraps from other projects, yay!.  I just started laying the pieces here and there until I was happy with how they looked.  I then just added the embellishments.  As a final touch I also added a few clear stickers from SRM Stickers.




Here is a peek at the sketch.  Be sure to check out the MME Blog posts all this past week to see what the other Design Team member created.



11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this and PINNED it too!!!!!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific idea! It looks fantastic, Laurel!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, this is SO fun! Love, love all the little bits and pieces here. Such a fun patchwork of goodies. And what an amazing use for all your scraps. Brilliant!

~amy~ said...

Wow, this bag is a gift! Love all the embellishing you've done Laurel! Happy Friday!

Angi Barrs said...

Looove the vibrant colors with the kraft. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

WOWZA! So many awesome details on this bag I could look at it forever. Sorry it's been a while since I've commented on your blog. I'm trying to catch up today.

Scrapper Myra said...

Stunning!!!!!

Scrapper Myra said...

Stunning!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow fabulous gift bag... i love all those fun layers..

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome Laurel! Love that you used the Sketch to decorate the gift bag!

Rose said...

dang girl you ROCKED that sketch with an AWESOME fun bag :)

01 09 10