Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Perpetual Journaling Calendar

I am up on the Jillibean Soup Blog today with this Perpetual Calendar.  I upcycled a recipe card box with the Cold Avocado Soup collection.  I have an index card for each day of the year.  The idea is to jot down a quick note for each day.  After a few years this will be a great keepsake.  I didn't divide by month, I just decided as I wrote a note on each card, I would move it to the back.


As a side note, I dug out my Christmas Card List - an address book where I have kept track of Christmas cards I sent and received over the years.  I showed it to Danica, I started it in 1993!  The book is 20 years old! Many addresses scratched off and changed over the years - how fun.

Now be sure to head on over to the Jillibean Soup Blog to see the other projects from the Designers, there is some great inspiration up today!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I super love this idea Laurel!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific idea, Laurel, and you've dressed it up so nicely! What a great way to reminisce.

Beckie said...

Great project!!!

You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

Ashley Horton said...

Always love your projects Laurel! The Green, Blue and Yellow look great on the cover of your calendar!

Rose said...

fantastic project :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors!!!!!!

01 09 10