Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bay Days

You have until tomorrow night to play along with my Inspired By challenge.

I decided to create a layout in which I pulled out the yellow and blue (loving these 2 colors lately).  I used the Cut & Paste Charm Collection by My Mind's Eye along with the Ooh-La-La stamp set from TAWS and a couple of Silhouette cuts.  I have saved these chipboard clothing tags for awhile and putting them into a little canvas bag helped to create the shopping theme.  Another thing I always save are the little chain links that come on some clothing pieces.








9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the splatters and those flowers!!!!! You have been rocking these colors lately!!!!

Jeanne said...

Terrific layout, Laurel. What a great idea to snap a photos of you and your mom shopping. It's a great way to share exactly what your preferences are. The colors in the layout are great and I really like that you used the tags and such as part of the overall layout. Excellent!

Annette Allen said...

totally fabulous.. i love the color combo.

Kerryn said...

Loving the colour palette. Such a gorgeous page :).

Leanne said...

wow! this is a fabulous idea!! so many cute details too!! :)

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Laurel!! I love these colors too!!

Jen said...

love this layout Laurel!! Love how you layered your papers!

Audrey Pettit said...

So fabulous! Love these colors SO much, and what a beautiful design you created! I adore the pocket in the center. So fun that you saved your tags to add, and makes a great spot for your journaling, too. The little purse embellie just makes me smile!

Unknown said...

LOVE this layout. You always scrap the BEST things! You totally "get" what scrapping should be about (IMHO).

01 09 10