Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bits and Pieces on a layout

I sure do wish I was at CHA but I am definitely making the best of my mojo on this rainy, cold day!

I dug out my Cold Avocado Soup by Jillibean Soup along with a White Circle Placemat and some of our new releases (Mini Placemats and Wood Sprinkles - definitely need more of these!) Wise Words and Large Kraft tags.  The clip is from Freckled Fawn, Wooden Hashtag from Creative Embellishments, twine from American Crafts and finally the title is cut with a Jillibean Cut File from Silhouette.


I LOVE the new Mini Placemats and Wooden Sprinkles!




I am playing along with another sketch challenge at Studio Calico.

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout.. That picture is too cute..

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Laurel! Love the mix of papers and your take on that sketch is just perfect. Love your title work. And the white circle placement is absolutely SO cool!

Ashley Horton said...

Fab use of the Jillibean Laurel, and I love what you did with the SC sketch!

01 09 10