Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to School Teacher Gift

Have you checked out this month's Emag from Fancy Pants?  You should it is full of inspiration!  Today I am sharing the second project that I created for it.  I used the Be Different collection to create this little gift for a teacher.  I love the die cut on the front - perfect for a primary teacher! I made the pocketed holder out of a lunch bag (more information and detail in the Emag)


I used some SRM Stickers (I stuck the apples onto card stock and cut them out to use as clothes pin embellishments)  along with some dies from PTI

The 'clipboard' is made with a die from Paper Smooches.  A few little school themed items are tucked in the pockets along with a gift card to a teacher store (Staples or Wal-Mart are great alternatives)


11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is so totally fun..

Ashley Horton said...

This is a fab project, Laurel! Love it!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is seriously the most adorable thing, Laurel! And so creative crafted from a lunch bag!

~amy~ said...

so fun...love the 'beware of monsters'.

Jeanne said...

How very fun! Giggled over the "beware of little monsters" sentiment. Congrats on the publication. This sure is a winner with lots of fun elements. Wonderful work!

Unknown said...

Soooo much goodness in that gift!

yyam said...

Super fun set! LOVE the colours!

Lisa Lara said...

This is AHmazing Laurel. The cutest gift. Makes me happy.

Helen said...

We still have one months left of Back to School. But I am already thinking about BTS gifts. Thanks,

Helen,
xo

Couponforless said...

Get Up to 80% OFF on Sale Items at Birthday Express. Order now!
https://couponforless.com/store/birthdayexpress.com

01 09 10