Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Capture Your Heart

It is Me-ology week over at the Fancy Pants blog and I was more than happy to play!  I am up today with this fun layout.  I love this collection and it was perfect for these photos I took of my daughter.  I love the sentiment strip from one of the pattern papers and I used it to divide my layout in half.


I love this photo that I took of my daughter when we were at the Calgary Stampede.  I used some Unity stamps (LOL and Christi Tomlinson) to add a bit of interest to the cream background paper.

Then of course she had to let her personality show through in another picture! 

I used this sketch from Page Drafts:



10 comments:

Em Stafrace said...

Oh my goodness Laurel, you are amazing! Love this one too wow! Love how the quote spans across the page and dissects the page in two, amazing artwork! Thank you for sharing with me at Page Drafts xox

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layout, Laurel!!

yyam said...

Hehe...personality indeed!
LOVE how cool this looks Laurel!

Lisa Lara said...

That's just the coolest page Laurel. I love the colors and everything.

Jeanne said...

Wow, wow, WoW! This is an awesome layout, Laurel. The design is terrific, the quote is amazing and the photos are fantastic. Your daughter oozes personality!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the way you split the page!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is mind blowing AWESOME.. one of my most favorites.. love it

Annette Allen said...

wow this is mind blowing AWESOME.. one of my most favorites.. love it

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome page, Laurel! Love the b&w photos mixed with all that pretty patterned paper. The banners and tag are really eye catching. I like how you let the tag string hang down across the page. Really love that sentiment strip across the center, too!

01 09 10