Sunday, September 6, 2015

Trio of Girls Birthday Cards

I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog today with a trio of Girls Birthday cards.  Yes I am still building my stash of birthday cards for the students in my class and with school just around the corner I needed a few more!

I used the Birthday Wishes Collection by Pebbles and of course my Scrapbook Adhesives - love the DODZ for adhering sequins and the 3D Squares for dimension.





Please hop on over to the Scrapbook Adhesive Blog for more details and photos!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are SWEET!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!11

Jeanne said...

These are perfect for little girls! Excellent work! Love the fun colors and designs. :)

Unknown said...

So cute...and they all make me HUNGRY! ;)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

These are just precious! I love that you do this for the kiddos!

01 09 10