Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Quick and Easy Valentine Gift

I am up on the My Mind's Eye Blog today with a quick and easy Valentine gift.

I used the My Story collection to create a little tag, as well as for covering the top of the paint can (isn't it a cute little can?!).  I placed a little tube (SRM Stickers) inside before filling with candy.  What is inside the tube you ask?  It is a date night dinner coupon :)


The tag was easy to create - I created the little vellum envelope myself.  I just added bits and pieces and some die cuts and it was done.  I do have more details up on the My Mind's Eye Blog.

Now to work on a couple more of these little tins... 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't just LOVE to receive this? Gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Super sweet!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bananastamper said...

Love this Laurel! Fab layering. I have always loved these little paint cans - so perfect for gift giving and I love your date coupon idea for inside!
Shanna :)

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, this is terrific Laurel. I'm sure your special someone will accept that date from you! Those little cans are a great size for something like this. Your tag is gorgeous! Adore that little envelope you created filled with all those pretties!

~amy~ said...

Fun! Love your layered tag!

01 09 10