Friday, February 17, 2017

Birthday Card time

NEW BLOG ADDRESS PLEASE FOLLOW --->

I received some new goodies and of course had to play with them :)  I haven't made birthday cards in awhile and have none in my stock so I figured it was time.

First off I used the fun Playful Palette from Stampin' Up! 


I then die cut the cone with the Wish Big Framelits from Stampin' UP!, I thought the orange paper made a perfect cone and the pink looked like yummy ice cream to me.  

The tags in the background are the Tall Tag Trio from Reverse Confetti, the stamped sentiment is from the Endless Birthday Wishes set from Stampin' UP! and finally the die cut sentiment is from Echo Park

Next up, I love the carefreeness of this girl.  The stamped images are from the Beautiful You set by Stampin' UP!.  Of course I paper pieced her then mounted her on foam squares. 


The star die is from My Favorite Things. 

I am playing along with the Pinspirational challenge: 
The sketch is from this week's Fusion challenge: 


Finally a simple card.   Once again I used the Wish Big Framelits from Stampin' UP! for the cake.  The stamped sentiment is from the Endless Birthday Wishes set from Stampin' UP!

I then die cut the sentiment using a Papertrey Ink die along with the stars die from MFT. 

I am playing along with:


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laurel, I adore your card trio. What awesome colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards! I love your colour combo!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are awesome! You are a master at combining color and prints! LOVE!!

Shawna said...

What a joyous and happy card.. so well done.. thank you so much for joining us at PINSPIRATIONAL.
cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Maikreations said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at PINspirational! Happy crafting,
Maike

01 09 10