Saturday, February 4, 2017

Weather is frightful

Seriously... I am so ready for spring!  We just got a big dump of snow (like over 1 foot over night) with more to come!  Made me think of these stamps that I hadn't inked up yet :)

I used the Me-ology collection by Fancy Pants along with the Celeste stamp by Art Impressions and a sentiment by Riley and Company. Now I do know that the sentiment is meant for Christmas time, I actually blocked off the holly when I inked up the stamp... but we are all tired of the winter so with the flurries... I thought this was fitting :)


Of course with a card so simple (eg. no stitching etc) she had to be mounted on foam squares for some interest ;) 

Playing along with Match The Sketch:


4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH, these stamps and sentiments with the flashy lady are just hilarious!! I can relate to them!
I love your paper piecing on this one! Excellent work!

Jeanne said...

She's absolutely fabulous, dahling! A foot overnight seems a bit much...Wow! Great way to defuse the cabin fever. Love the paper piecing. So funny! :)

Conni Richter said...

wie witzig, tolle Karte und viel Glück bei der Challenge LG Conni von Stempellicht

sabine mayer said...

vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei "Match the Sketch"- Deine Karte ist voll witzig :-)
Liebe Grüße aus
Sabines-Kreativecke

01 09 10