Friday, March 17, 2017

Hooray... it's your birthday

I created another birthday card... who knows maybe I will pass them out to my students again.

For this card I used the Hooray collection by My Mind's Eye. I paired it up with the Biggest Birthday Ever die set from Stampin' UP! ) I used the cone to create a birthday hat.  I then fussy cut one of the bursts in the pattern paper to create a pom pom and then stapled it on.


Before mounting the hat on foam squares I stamped a sentiment from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.  

Playing along with the: 


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh, this is one fantastic birthday card! That paper is amazing. So bright and fun! I adore your party hat. Great just of the burst and the way you attached it. ;) So much fun on a card. Thanks for sharing, oh Queen of pattern paper, you! :)

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

Michelle said...

What a fun card, Laurel! It makes me happy just looking at it. :-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!