Sunday, April 2, 2017

Easter Treat Tag

Super simple project for today but I have limited time ;)  I babysat my grand daughter yesterday and she will be here shortly again today... not a lot of crafting time when you have a 2 1/2 year old around.  

I used the Basket Bunch Stamp set and the Tasty Treats paper collection to create a quick and easy tag for the Easter Baskets I will be filling this year.    I stamped the images, fussy cut them and then adhered to the tag.  The basket is mounted on foam squares for dimension.  Easy Peesy!

Playing along with a couple of challenges: 






9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Jeanne said...

Great tag! The bunny looks neat with the stripes. I also like your colorful eggs. Great use of the paper to make this wonderful tag.

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable! Looks fantastic with the basket you picked out, and I love the rustic touches of the kraft and twine. Super cute paper piecing on the eggs, bunny, and basket, too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet card! Thank you for celebrating with us!

LauraJane:) said...

Love the paper choices on your sweet card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things:)

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurel, this is precious! I love the polka dots and the rustic feel to your tag. That chocolate bunny is adorable! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet take on the inspiration! Thank you so much for helping us celebrate our 50th challenge over at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Such a cute project! I love how you paper pieced the bunny and eggs! Perfect Easter project!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurel I love your sweet tag - that chocolate bunny looks delicious! I totally understand your lack of time - I've been away in Amsterdam for Onstage hence my late visit to you this week! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players.

01 09 10