Thursday, April 13, 2017

Inspired By #5 Come play along

Welcome to another Inspired By Challenge.  With Easter around the corner this caught my eye.  (click on photo for source)

I thought of a party so I created a fun celebration card using the Bloom collection by Crate Paper.  
Super simple card, just layered some of the elements in the collection then added a die cut sentiment. 


What inspiration do you take from the photo?  Fringe, confetti, colors, Easter, sweet.... would love to see where it takes you!  Link up below.







3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fun inspiration photo! It led you to create a great celebratory card. The papers are so fun. I like the pinwheels a lot and the layered tag under them looks fabulous. Bright and cheerful card! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how fun and how adorable! I love those little pinwheels mixed with the happy banner paper. Really does scream party, and one I want to be invited to!

~amy~ said...

Oh my, so PRETTY!!!

01 09 10