Thursday, April 20, 2017

Inspired By... April Showers

Yep.... definitely still April here.  And still raining!  So I had to make the best of it and use these gorgeous boots as inspiration!  Would you wear these?!  I sure would!


I was inspired to dig out some older Crate Paper (Flea Market).... you know for these challenges... doesn't have to be a card... can be ANYTHING!... would love to see you play along.


I fussy cut the flowers and some of the tags from pattern paper.  Did some layering and stitching... and called it done :)  That sentiment... that is a sneak peek of a stamp set that will be available from CTMH in May... stay tuned :)


I am playing along with a couple of challenges.  


The sketch is from: 

Now I would love to see you play along.... are you inspired by the colors, flowers, boots, umbrellas... rain.... the sky is the limit ;)  And yes create anything!



6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card. Lots of glorious flowers. Heck yes, I'd wear those boots. All the rain we need must not be coming down the pike and is stalled in your neck of the woods. :/ Thanks for sharing another pretty card!

~amy~ said...

Great card and Love the boots!

Gingin said...

Laurel your card is beautiful! Love the Paper and your fussy cut flowers. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

Ricky B said...

Laurel, I am loving this card. All the flowers are amazing! Great job! - Ricky

Unknown said...

Love your card.... and your boots!! :) I love all the layers and details to your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!!

Gayatri said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Showers/Flowers challenge. Gayatri xx

01 09 10