Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Cheers Dad

With all of these masculine challenges out I had to pull out my Mixed Drink stamp set again... and since it is my dad's birthday tomorrow it worked out well :)

I used a few different stamp set from Stampin' Up along with a MFT die and yes... using some older washi. Are you tired of seeing this stamp set yet?!  Hope not because I LOVE it!


See that little corrugated tag?  It is NEW from Stampin' UP!  How fun... be sure to check them out here.


Playing along with a few challenges:



The sketch is from: 









9 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is a great card! I love all that washi tape and love the background you've created! So fun! Your dad will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

LeAnne said...

This is a REALLY fun card, Laurel! Your creations always make me happy! Thanks for participating with our SIP challenge this week!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Awesome use of that stamp set Laurel, and great male card. Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

Unknown said...

Adorable card!! I love all the different elements it has....and it inspires me to use up some of my washi stash (I never seem to think of adding washi to my cards). Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

What a fun collage card Laurel! All the elements worked together perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Unknown said...

One of the best man-cards I've seen so far. It's going to be a CASE for sure! Thank you for joining us with the SIP challenge this week.

Alison said...

Great masculine card - thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Kim S said...

Such a fun use of this sketch! I love the way you highlighted "cheers", the bubbles and the little tag! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Melissa Bove said...

Such a fun card! Great design!! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

01 09 10