Monday, June 19, 2017

You are Sweet

I played with some cool treats again... although our weather didn't get me in the mood for it... we almost are needing our heat turned on!
Lots of Stampin' UP! goodies here.  I love the new Washi Tape collections in the SU! catalogue!

I stamped the background using a retired stamp then I created the main image using the Cool Treats bundle.  I then fussy cut the cherry and strawberries from pattern paper.  The main image is on foam squares for dimension.  

Playing along with: 





5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card, Laurel. It looks so yummy. Really like the paper choice for the chocolate sauce. The striped background really works! Great job!

~amy~ said...

This is perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo! I love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Soooo cute! I love this so much! Those ice cream are super adorable! ❤️

donna mikasa said...

Yummy take on the sketch! Love that sundae!

01 09 10