Friday, July 21, 2017

No worries....

I knew immediately when I saw the TGIF challenge, which papers I wanted to use... this is making me really excited for our cruise... just 5 more days until we leave!

I used the No Worries collection by CTMH, don't you think it suits the theme perfectly?!



I just layered different parts of the pattern paper, then added some stickers from the collection.  I didn't think it was complete without a drink so I used a sentiment and drink from the Beverage Bar set by SU! Finally a die cut sentiment from PTI. 

Playing along with: 


3 comments:

Carolynn Sander said...

This card does suite this week's theme to a tee! I love everything about it! Thank you so much for joining in with us over at TGIF Challenges!💖

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card that fits summertime to a tee. And blues as in color. Well done!!

Rochelle Blok said...

What a fabulous card Laurel and it is perfect for our Summertime Blues challenge too! The layers of patterned paper are gorgeous. The stitching and the thread are a fun addition and the palm trees and the beach chair really add to that summertime look. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo